Say hi to our English-speaking users!

Hi everybody,

Finary is a global product: 20% of our current users are based outside of France and many of them don’t speak French.

We are extremely happy to have a dedicated category for english-speakers on the community. Come and say hi!

Starter guide :arrow_down: :

You have an integration request?
Post here with the format « [Integration] Name of the Bank »

You have a feature request ?
Post here with the format « [Feature] Description of the feature »

You are facing a technical issue/bug ?
Post here with the format « [Bug] Description of the issue »

6 « J'aime »

Hi from New York :slight_smile: :us: :statue_of_liberty:

8 « J'aime »

[Integration] Bigbank

https://www.bigbank.nl/

[Feature]

I have multiple saving accounts (vaults) on Revolut used for different purposes but only one of them is my emergency fund (inflation shield).
Would be great to have a feature in Finary that allows us to select which accounts from the saving accounts list to use for the inflation shield calculation.

Hi from Italy

[Integration] Moneyfarm
[Integration] Walliance
[Integration] Banca Popolare di Sondrio
[Integration] Satispay
[Integration] Beanstock
[Bug] Deutsche Bank (through Powens) integration not working, authentication phase crashes and redirect to Finary Homepage
[Bug] Banco BPM (through Powens) upon authentication completion there is no redirect to Finary and the bank account is not linked
[Bug] Net Fidelity Benefits (through Plaid) integration not working, authentication phase through Plaid popup loads and then crashes

Many thanks

Hello Luca,
Net Fidelity Benefits only works for US employee for now through Plaid unfortunately …

Hi all!

Federico from France but based in the UK.

[Integration] It would be great to have the InvestEngine platform integrated to synchronise ETFs portfolio !

Federico

Hello,

As Federico, I am French by I live in the UK. InvestEngine is the best ETF platform. All my investment is there so I would really appreciate if you integrate.

[Integration] InvestEngine

1 « J'aime »