[Team] The new guy for Crypto and Investing at Finary

Bonjour community!

Désolé d’écrire en anglais.

I’m Lennart, the new Product Manager at Finary. I just moved to Paris from Berlin, therefore apologies for my lack of french - I’m on it. The last 7 years I was working in different product roles in e-Commerce, Supply Chain and Fintech. In my last job I was taking care of the Crypto product at Trade Republic.

I met already a few of you in our interview sessions, and I’m excited to meet many more. At Finary I will look into the investing product, so if you have any ideas, feedback or concerns, let me know! As I’m learning french at the moment, don’t hesitate to write me in french - it will be a good training for me.

Also, happy to hear your input on the nicest cities, towns or villages in France which have the sea and the mountains close by :slight_smile:

Merci!
Lennart

25 « J'aime »

Hello
Welcome in the team
For my part, I work my English :grin:

1 « J'aime »

Hi Lennart,

Welcome in the Finary’s Team and in our country ! Hope you will enjoyed it.
Good to see some foreigners in the staff :grinning:

Nice talk with you few weeks ago, tricky one in English for me but nice challenge too.

1 « J'aime »

Hi and welcome on board

If you’re looking at places in between sea and mountains I would recommend exploring the french riviera (Alpes Maritimes) - any place from Cannes to Monaco

1 « J'aime »

Hi Lennart,

Welcome!

I would recommend Annecy and other villages close by. It’s surrounded by lake and mountains. Not the sea but still very beautiful.

1 « J'aime »

Bienvenue !

1 « J'aime »

Hi Lennart,
Welcome
Montmartre Village is as high as mountains .
Perfect spot and view over Paris City from the Sacré Coeur .
Let us know at prime time when Trade Republic is launching the PEA.
Of course, i am kidding !
Bye

3 « J'aime »

So glad to have you onboard Lennart !

Fun fact about Lennart : he has a photo album about all the cheeses he’s tried. I love it!

7 « J'aime »

PS : #teambiarritz

1 « J'aime »

Bienvenue Lennart :slight_smile:

1 « J'aime »

Welcome Lennart ! :slight_smile:
Have you got a wine album that you did drink with your cheeses ? :slight_smile:
If not, you should :slight_smile: I can teach you if needed :slight_smile:
See you

2 « J'aime »

Bienvenue Lennart

La Baie de Somme est très jolie mais il n’y a pas la montagne :slightly_smiling_face:

2 « J'aime »

Welcome Lennart ! :grinning:
i’m working my english for the next interview with you :wink:

A bientĂ´t !

2 « J'aime »

Welcome !

2 « J'aime »

haha, so far only for cheese!

1 « J'aime »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

2 « J'aime »

Hi lennart,

Welcome to the adventure.
I highly recommend the south east of France ( Aix en Provence for example) ! You will find both, sea and the mountains !

2 « J'aime »

Welcome Lennart, great to have you onboard and to know what you’ll be working on :slight_smile:

2 « J'aime »